My Top 50...
This list will give you an idea what I play and like to play. Here are the songs I'm working on right now:
Georgia On My Mind
- Rails (original)
- I Fought the Law
- Blue Suede Shoes
- Pass-a-Grille (original)
- Spanish Red (original)
- Good Things Take Time (original)
- Chlorine (original)
- Bad, Bad, LeRoy Brown
- The Weight
- Sixteen Tons
- Whiskey Drinkin' Women (original)
- Iced Tea and Sympathy (original)
- Good Night, Irene
- Easily Said Hardly Done (original)
- Fifty Ways to Leave Your Lover
- Act Naturally
- Margarita Rita (original)
- Vera Cruz (original)
- Hangin' On The Edge (original)
- Don't Be Cruel
- Dream Lover
- Pike Street (original--playable on this site)
- Winfield Morning (original--winner at the Winfield Song Show)
- Working Musician (original)
- Last One Leaving Red Rock (original)
- His Latest Flame
- Seventh Son
- Nyquil Blues
- Deep Heart (original)
- This Perfect Night (original)
- Roxanne (adaptation)
- Working Musician (original--playable on this site)
- Sultans of Swing (adaptation--playable on this site)
- World Turning (adaptation)
- Times Like These
- Rosetta Stone (original)
- 1000 Miles From Nowhere
- Guitar Town
- Gone, Baby Gone (original)
- Keep Movin' (original)
- Sumpin' On the Side (original)
- Hey, Good Lookin'
- Paper Moon
- Hard Livin' (original)
- Will The Circle Be Unbroken?
- California Stars
- YOUR CHOICE
- "You pick songs that nobody else plays. I haven't heard those in years--you were just great!" I'll keep diggin' for the songs that we all like, but you haven't heard in a while...thanks!
- I've heard 'em all, from San Francisco, Chicago, Kansas City, and you--you're one of the best." Wow--thanks!
- "That lady over there? You got her dancing, and I've never seen her dance before!" -That's 'cause I was dancin' too--thanks!
- "How do you sound like Willie Nelson, Bill Withers, Hank Williams and yourself, too?" My voice is just oil and rubber, I guess--thanks!
- "You have a beautiful voice". So many thanks...
- "The sound was the best we've ever had here". Sound is very important to me--that's why I bring all my own equipment. Thanks for noticing...
- Please come back." I will, darlin', thanks...
- "I'm hearing great things about your music." Again, many thanks...
- "So many great memories." Music is a higher form of communication. If I brought back memories for you, then I did my job, thanks.